Mobile Edition

FREE eBook Deal Daily Alert!

Subscribe to our FREE eBook Daily Alert and Start Saving Now!

Subscribe to our FREE eBook Daily Alert!

* indicates required
Source (Please make your choice here, if you don't select anything, by default we'll only send you FREE Kindle Books from Amazon.com)
Email Format

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2 FREE Kindle Books - Save $3.98!

Dragon Dreams (The Annals of the Dragon King Cerralys #1)
by Dusty Lynn Holloway*Literature & Fiction,Fantasy*
In my shadow you sleep, hungry for my soul. In my heart you live, nurtured and at peace. In my life you belong, always. The red dawn of war clashes with the tide. Black descends. Shadows come alive. I call to you. I see you across the field of battle, calling to me. So many stand between us. I tur...
Available for FREE in: United States,Africa,Asia & Pacific,Australia,Canada
Jack and Mr. Grin
by Andersen Prunty*Horror,Suspense*
Jack Orange is a twenty-something guy who works at a place called The Tent packing dirt in boxes and shipping them off to exotic, unheard of locales. He thinks about his girlfriend, Gina Black, and the ring he hopes to surprise her with. But when he returns home one day, Gina isn't there. He receive...
Available for FREE in: United States,Africa,Asia & Pacific,Australia,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment